The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000005).Click on OK to terminate the application.
This is a common bug found on Google Chrome. Well, going on with my experiments, I found out that one reason why this error is experienced is because of ‘autorun.inf’ virus. This is only one reason, I think there are a lots of reasons for this error. My friend experienced this problem because of ‘Symantic Products’.
I haven’t found any permanent solution for this problem but you can use this temporary solution.
Here’s step by step tutorial :
- Right Click on any ‘Google Chrome‘ shortcut and click properties
- On target, add ” –no-sandbox ” keyword on ‘Target’, just as shown in the picture below.
This will enable No-Sandbox mode on Google Chrome, which technically solves the problem, and you’ll be able to run Google Chrome smoothly again.
Note : Only run Chrome from the shortcut you edited. If you ran it from other shortcutsor exe file directly, it will show the same problem again.
Incoming search terms:
- chrome exe application error
- the application failed to initialize properly 0xc00005 chrome
- chrome exe application error 0xc0000005
- chrome exe - application error
- chrome exe the application failed to initialize properly
- chrome exe application failed to initialize properly
- chrome exe-application error
- chrome exe application error failed to initialize properly
- chrome exe application error the application failed to initialize properly
- google chrome error 00005